At the end of 2017 a remarkable chapter in the history of Doctor Who draw to a close. Two incarnations of the Time Lord overcame an existential threat… before the arrival of the Thirteenth Doctor heralded a bold new era for the programme.
The latest Special Edition of Doctor Who Magazine is a unique celebration of the Twelfth Doctor’s final adventures, from The Return of Doctor Mysterio through to Twice Upon a Time. Packed full of all-new features and previously unseen images, this is the essential guide to the year in Doctor Who.
Highlights include exclusive new interviews with:
- Joe Browning, Jimmy Mann, Gary Pollard and Kate Walshe (Millennium FX)
- Ysanne Churchman (the voice of Alpha Centauri in Empress of Mars)
- Matthew Clark (graphic designer, 2017 series)
- Rachel Denning (Erica in The Pyramid at the End of the World)
- Mark Gatiss (Captain Lethbridge-Stewart in Twice Upon a Time)
- Stephanie Hyam (Heather in The Pilot and The Doctor Falls)
- Adele Lynch (Iraxxa in Empress of Mars)
- Rove McManus (host of Australian show Whovians)
- Rachel Talalay (director of three episodes in the 2017 series)
- Alexandra Tynan (designer of the original Cybermen)
Editor Marcus Hearn says: “The latest Yearbook is out a little later than usual, because we wanted to complete our coverage of the Twelfth Doctor’s stories by including Twice Upon a Time. This issue
covers more episodes than any previous Yearbooks, but there are many other fantastic articles in there too. We hope this is a great souvenir of an incredible era.”
The Doctor Who Magazine Yearbook 2018 is on sale Thursday 4th January at WH Smith and all good newsagents,