STEVEN MOFFAT REVEALS SECRETS ABOUT PETER CAPALDI’S FIRST SERIES IN DOCTOR WHO MAGAZINE 476
Showrunner and head writer Steven Moffat gives DWM readers an exclusive guide to the new series of Doctor Who…
‘Oh, it’s a proper blockbuster this episode,’ writes Steven about one of the brand new adventures, ‘so many explosions that Peter Capaldi came in on his day off to watch the Daleks blowing up! I like a Doctor who revels in the destruction of evil in his downtime…’
Also in this issue:
- Doctor Who‘s production designer Michael Pickwoad on how to create entire worlds.
- Former script editor Andrew Cartmel talks to the writers he employed on what could have been Doctor Who‘s very last season: Ben Aaronovitch, Ian Briggs, Marc Platt and Rona Munro.
- Terrance Dicks – script editor, writer and novelist supreme – talks about his work on Target’s Doctor Who books.
- DWM pays tribute to the life and times of director Derek Martinus, the man who introduced the Cybermen, Ice Warriors and Autons to Doctor Who.
- The Fact of Fiction takes a detailed look at the 1982 Fifth Doctor adventure, Kinda.
- The Crystal Throne – the brand new comic strip adventure starring Vastra, Jenny and Strax continues.
- The Time Team watch the Doctor meet River Song for the first time in Silence in the Library/Forest of the Dead.
- Jacqueline Rayner and her family get World Cup fever as they wait for the start of the new series in Relative Dimensions.
- The Watcher poses more questions and reveals dubious secrets from the archives in Wotcha!
- Reviews and previews of the latest CDs and books.
- Official news, the DWM crossword, prize-winning competitions and much more!
Doctor Who Magazine 476 is on sale now, priced ￡4.99